If I Guaranteed I Could Give You 50 “QUALIFIED” Dental Implant Leads Every Month, Would You Be Interested?
Dental Implant Leads
When it comes to generating Dental Implant Cases there’s nobody in the world who can get you better results than my team and I. After years of working directly with Nobel Biocare and the teams for Procera®, Steri-Oss® and the Brånemark System® of osseointegration there are few marketers better qualified to understand the needs of both patients and physicians.
Below You will also see:
- The 10 Simplest Ways To Attract Chiropractic Patients, Who Don’t Pay With Medical Insurance
- Why Web SEO and Design is Great For Chiropractor Website Design
- 15 Steps Marketing Strategies For Chiropractic Center
You could be receiving Dental Implant Leads like this:
I use a methodology that’s guaranteed to work every time or your money back.
This is without a doubt the BEST, most COST EFFECTIVE system to generate a flood of implant leads into your practice – ON DEMAND.
It’s easy. It really is!
You can genuinely have as many dental implant leads as you’re able to handle coming into your practice every month, more if you want.
So, why haven’t you heard about this before?
For one it’s because they don’t teach advanced, ROI driven marketing in Dental School just like they don’t teach Dentistry in Marketing classes. Why would you have heard about it?
By the way, they should teach marketing in Dental School, it’s important to your practice don’t you think?
Secondly, I’m not shouting this out to the whole world so I can get ripped off by a bunch of copycats and have the market flooded with cheap, ineffective copies. Not in my plan.
It’s for the exclusive competitive advantage of my clients. This is top shelf. It’s first-class.
Send me a short message so we can discuss what you’re looking for. saying. No pressure, no obligation. Just good usable info that will certainly get you more qualified leads.
I’d love to talk results with you, it’s what I love to do!
So, if you offer Dental Implants, you owe it to yourself to reach out. This is the real deal!
Dental advertising and marketing is one of the MOST sought after services by dentists across the United States… yet few practices actually know what’s required to create predictable ROI. Here at Web SEO and Design we provide dental implant ads and dentist advertising with a focus on attracting dental implant patients. Contact Us: 561-334-8771.
The dental industry is changing. General dentistry is getting less and less profitable every day. Bring in profitable cases to your practice like All-On-4 Implants, Implant Overdentures, Implant Bridges, and Single Implants.
The average dentist goes on to generate an additional $250K plus with our advertising with the right amount of budget for their ads. We have learned what’s ACTUALLY required in order to grow an implant focused practice.
The 10 Simplest Ways To Attract Chiropractic Patients, Who Don’t Pay With Medical Insurance
Let’s face it, more people would be frequenting the Chiropractor if their insurance actually covered it. The reality is that most don’t, and what few do set unrealistic expectations on your ability to treat patients effectively. So what is the solution? Cash. People want to get adjusted frequently and compensate you fairly but most people are broke. I’m willing to bet your file cabinet has a very large percentage of patients who have come in once never to return. What if you can keep people coming back without the hassle of billing expenses? Here are 10 simple ways to approach the cash option that are realistic and worth considering!
- Wellness Chiro Club: Create a in house wellness plan. Why should the insurance company’s have all the fun? Charge a annual flat fee that includes 2 emergency same day visits, 20 adjustments, and 20% off modalities or products. Add additional flat rates for family members. One adult member is $275 a year and each additional family member is $150 just as an example.
- Flexible Payment Options: Make sure your ability to take cash extends beyond cash or checks. Invest in affordable merchant services that give you the ability to receive VISA, MASTER CARD, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS, and DEBIT capabilities. PayPal is even a good idea and allows you to send invoices to the patients and receive payments with ease from an application on their smart phone.
- Honesty Box: There are many Chiropractic practices doing walk in only practices and accepting a suggested flat rate per adjustment. The patient has the ability to pay more or less depending on their individual circumstances. No appointment necessary and pay the box on your way out the door! Make sure this is legal in the state that you practice. Sometimes this practice is frowned upon by those dictating your license compliance int he capital who issue’s your license.
- Giveaways: Add a special flare to your patient care routine beyond a brief exam and adjustment. Whether it is massage chairs in the waiting room, or a little adjust”mint” bowl full of mints make sure you think of a cost effective perk to being cash that extends beyond the care. Raffle an attractive item like a TV or bike or gift basket of sporting goods or Movie night. Spending money stings, especially when you are out of alignment. Alleviate that sting from many angles unique to your practice to keep patients coming back!
- Punch Card: When insurance or a wellness club program is too costly for an individual on a cash diet, consider a punch card cash program where every 5th or 10th cash visit is free. Make sure they expire so your patients will continue to come in! Re issue new colors or designs annually or bi-annually. They are cost effective and a small effort that goes a long way! Many of these cards can be designed online on a variety of printing options ranging from basic card stock to elaborate laminated plastic. Either way you are in complete control!
- Human Resources: Partner with area companies human resources departments. Many employers offer employee discount programs and to add your practice’s name to the list is simple and free. Make sure you are on their list so their employees can consider you as an option. Offer them 10% off or more when paying with cash.
- Discount Days: Have monthly or quarterly discount days for everyone paying cash. Whether they fall in line with traditional holidays or the practice birthday never pass up a chance to reward your cash patients with a small break to keep them coming back! New Years, Valentines Day, St Patty’s, Easter, and beyond. You get the idea. Let the natural progressing of season’s dictate the discounts and have fun with it.
- Massage Therapy: Partner with a massage therapist so your patients are pampered before their adjustment. Not only will it provide a constant referral to and from them but you can get creative with the cash pieces and cater packages to enhance both practices. Start conservative in the partnership and bloom over time by having the therapist massage everyone five minutes before an adjustment to glean future clients for them while pampering yours.
- BE OPEN: People work. Get creative with your hours and be available when most people are NOT AT WORK. This means early mornings, and evening appointments. Cash patients will come in if you are actually open. BE OPEN. Saturday mornings are also a way to attract hard working people from all walks of life from parting with their cash to feel better. Convenience matters when cash is the only option for health care. Interestingly enough, registered nurses pulling 12 hour shifts with over time in the allopathic model long for an evening or after hours Chiropractor to maintain their back health, but simply put, evening Chiropractors don’t exist!
- Kids Free: Statistically there are a lot of single parents out there who value Chiropractic but cannot afford to get their kids adjusted. Consider adjusting kids of active cash paying patients for free. Build it in your practice philosophy that once they are established, they are welcome to bring their kids in to get adjusted for no charge. For states where this practice is prohibited, charge for kids exams, but adjust them complimentary.
Wise patients will flock to you regardless of their insurance situation if you have the cash aspect of your practice mastered. No fancy office is necessary, nor is there a need for a lot of staff when you can cut costs with clever cash incentives. Word spreads fast when you incorporate a thoughtful and easy cash option to the community you serve. The truth is, many patients struggle to return when they do have insurance because their co-pay ranges from $35 to $45. If you are not contracted with their company you can save them money by offering them irresistible cash options.
Why Web SEO and Design is Great For Chiropractor Website Design
Get A High End Chiropractor Website
A friendly chiropractor website starts with a great design along with Search Engine Optimization as well as a hermetically sealed arrival, and that includes content that is properly search engine optimized. But at Web SEO and Design, we understand that a great chiropractic website is only part of chiropractic marketing. Having professional chriopractic SEO in necessary for your future patients to find you. Once you get your visitors to your site, having a easy to use website in necessary or the battle is lost.
The Web SEO and Design web designers will give your chiropractor practice a customized chiropractor website that’s responsive (a responsive website is one that is mobile and tablet friendly) easy to read, navigate and that can be easily changed and managed as your needs and marketing messages change. Today you and your customers always have and use their phones all day. Google has evolved it’s search importance towards the mobile user. Just like SEO for chiropractors a website content can be a bit of a moving target and you’ll want to create and maintain a website that’s regularly updated with news, chiropractor advice, promotions and more.
Web SEO and Design can provide what you need to establish a high impact chiropractor website! From logo design, social media marketing setup, copywriting, customized images to ensure your practice branding and online presence is professionally and effectively represented online! You have invested so much of yourself in building your practice. Shouldn’t you have the best chiropractor website possible represent you online?CONTACT US TODAY TO GET STARTED
Chiropractor Practice Website Features
While every one of site we make is customized to the clients specifications, there are some common elements across projects:
- Design Platform
The chiropractor practice websites we build with WordPress as a platform. WordPress is the most popular content management software used throughout the Internet. WordPress sites are portable, meaning that any web hosting company can host it. And because the platform is popular, there are any number of people who can work a site built with WordPress. When you get a chiropractor website from Web SEO and Design, you are not locked in to one designer for eternity.
- Unique Content
- Site Ownership
- Consistent Appearance
15 Steps Marketing Strategies For Chiropractic Center
In recent decades chiropractic offices have seen a significant shift making marketing an increasingly important part of a practice. The introduction of managed care decreased the need for medical offices to brand themselves and led to a certain declining patient base. Marketing can be an effective way to increase a practices exposure and patient loyalty. The correct marketing strategies for a medial office will be cost effective and easy to implement.
#1 – Increase Referrals
Medical offices often rely on the same group of physicians to give referrals. One way to market your chiropractic center is to network with new physicians. Young professionals will be eager to build connections in the medical community. Ideally you want them to refer patients to you when they need a chiropractor.
#2 – Access Local Media
Ask whether or not they have an opening for a medical contributor. You could have a segment on one of their shows, or write a column for the local paper. You should also consider writing your own newsletters that you send out locally.
#3 – Contact Community Groups
Reach out to local community groups. Prepare a possible list of lectures or presentations you can give. Offer these lectures and presentations free of charge to group members. Stick around after your lectures so you can meet and greet potential patients.
#4 – Fix your Website
A chiropractic center should have a professional, user-friendly website. It is an essential tool when you are marketing to the community. Include services offered, physician biographies, directions to your office and a list of upcoming events. Include and easy-to-use form that patients can fill out if they have any questions. Make sure questions are answered promptly. You want to update your website frequently so it stays relevant. If you can’t handle your website on your own it is a worthwhile investment to hire someone to manage it for you.
If you need a Responsive chiropractic website contact us
#5 – Expand your Services
Chiropractic offices can build their customer base by expanding their services. They should offer free screenings to current patients and community members. They should also consider having extended hours one or two days per week so they can accommodate working patients. Sell products that are relevant to your business. You could sell back massagers, vitamins and other supplements.
#6 – Offer Free Services
Offer free health screenings. If you offer a free examination you can tell each patient what course of treatment they will benefit from. Send out flyers advertising your free health screenings. This will encourage people to come back for paid treatments.
#7 – Appointment Reminders
It’s always good to remind patients they have an appointment. Give each patient an appointment reminder card when they leave your office. Call patients before their appointment to remind them it’s coming up.
#8 – Happy Birthday Wishes
Send out a post card to your patients on your birthday. You could offer the patient a free service for their birthday. It is a good way to get patients back into treatment if they have stopped coming in.
#9 – Phone Book
The phone book is one of the best ways to market your business. It’s not that expensive and if you get a larger ad it will draw customers attention. The phone book is one of the first places people look when they need to find a new doctor. Phone books also have a coupon section where you could add a coupon for your practice that people can redeem when they come for their first visit.
#10 – Give Swag
Give away freebies with your information on them. You can give away note pads or magnets. Anything that they can use and other people will see. You could also give away handheld massagers with your office information on it. Or a back scratcher.
#11 – Google Adwords
A Google Adwords campaign is the perfect way to attract local patients. They are targeted to a geographical location so when people search for a chiropractor in your area you Google Ad will come up.
#12 – Social Media
Social media is an important part of marketing any business now. You need to create a Twitter and Facebook account to use them to market to potential and existing patients. You can use Twitter to post chiropractic advice and tips that will be useful to patients. You can use your Facebook page to highlight your practice and to interact with patients.
#13 – Television or Radio Ad
If you are looking to expand your practice you want to get people’s attention. Making a radio or television ad is the perfect way to do this. You can run your ad in local markets. Try to make your ad memorable. Think of a catchy phrase or make your ad funny. You want people to remember your ad so they remember you. To make your ad more personable you should be in the ad. It will help potential patients connect with you.
#14 – Go to Events
If the area your practice is in has local events that venders can set up a table at you should have a display. This is the perfect way to meet new patients and it also helps you connect with your community. You can have a sign-up sheet so potential patients can give their information. You can use the information to send them marketing tools like post cards and newsletters.
#15 – Patient Referrals
One easy way to get new patients is through your existing patients. You want to encourage the patients you have already to refer you to friends, family and co-workers. To do this you should offer patients and incentive for referring people. Consider offering a free treatment for every new patient an existing patient gets you. You could also offer gift cards for referrals or a book of coupons for local businesses.
As you can see there is plenty of ways that you can market your chiropractic center. You can try a few different things to see what works best for your practice. The key is to develop a strategy and stick with it.
We have solved several Chiropractic Center case studies. If you need any help, feel free to contact us.