SEO services Are As Important To Your Business As New Customers Are To Your Business.
SEO SERVICES WE OFFER INCLUDE:
Additional Services We Offer Include:
- Webmaster Services
- Website Maintenance
- Website Design
- Google Advertising
Ever wondered what it feels like at the top of Google? It feels good.
Think about it. When you search for something on Google you usually click on something on the first page. When you’re at the top, you get more visitors and more sales. See SEO Example Results
Do You Need Real SEO Services from a Legitimate Company That Knows What They Are Doing?
Yes. If you’ve been disappointed by other SEO company results. We will be a pleasant surprise for you. We are here to earn your SEO business and will improve how you’re found on Google search results, get you lots of traffic and make you money.
We Will Get You Results in SEO and Local SEO
How Does It Work?
- Do A Thorough Analysis of Your site [link to Complete SEO Analysis Based on]
- Set Goals and Create A Plan
- Report, Analyze, Implement, Test, Repeat
There is no secret to getting ranked, but there is a lot of knowledge. Google has been documenting what they want from websites for years. We Follow the guidelines that Google provides to give searchers the most relevant results.
SEO Best Practices Delivered
We make smart choices for your seo services based on data and experience. We follow the best practices that Google publishes in their Webmaster Blog.
One of my highlights with SEO was meeting Maile Ohye, the Developer Programs Tech Lead over at Google (her picture is to the right). I’ve watched her videos for years on the Google Webmaster Blog, and she was even more personable at the event.
People have heard of black hat SEO and white hat SEO. At Web SEO and Design we only practice white hat SEO. We follow the guidelines Google instructs.
SEO Services Include:
KEYWORD RESEARCH: Identify the most relevant and popular keyword phrases most likely to generate sales. Cross reference keywords against competitors
ON-SITE CONTENT OPTIMIZATION (VISIBLE): Optimization of the visible readable content on your website, with consideration of your target communities and keywords.
CONTENT OPTIMIZATION (NON-VISIBLE): “White Hat” (ethical) local optimization improving non-visible HTML elements including META tags, Page TITLE, Alt Tags, etc. This is a quick SEO beginner guide from Google.
WEBSITE CONTENT CREATION: The construction of new web pages to target specific internet traffic and critical keywords not otherwise supported by your existing website.
LINK BUILDING: Link building services to increase PageRank, show site authority, online identity, and website visitations. PageRank is a measure of online reputation determined by Google, and a major factor concerning search engine ranking and driving local search engine traffic.
LOCAL BUSINESS PROFILES: Generation of location business directory listings across major business portals like manta.com, local.com, merchantcircle.com and superpages.com, etc.
LOCAL SEO RESOURCES: Creation and/or optimization of Google Places, Bing & Yahoo Local Maps. This is in a major role for local SEO and provides a decided advantage for local business over national competitors.
XML SITEMAPS: Construction of XML sitemaps to invite Google search engine BOT crawling to see all your website’s pages.
ONGOING SEO SERVICES: Our work never stops. We continue with off-site and on-site and local SEO tasks to foster long-term growth.
Web SEO and Design, LLC is a Top Website Design and Internet Marketing Agency in Delray Beach, FL.
Complete SEO Analysis Based on SEO Best Practices
When you are interested in SEO services, we start by completing a comprehensive SEO Audit and Analysis. Search engines use hundreds of factors to determine which site will rank the highest for specific keywords. Our SEO Analysis starts with a Questionnaire for you to provide us some information on your competitors, industry you are in and keywords that make sense for your business. Using SEO Best Practices, we will provide full analysis in the following areas:
- Keyword analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Website analysis
- Link popularity analysis
- Social media analysis
- PPC opportunities
Important ranking factors we include in our SEO Audits are:
1. SEO Audit of Website Code/Optimization – Our full SEO Audit will uncover missed opportunities in the following areas:
- Page titles
- Meta tags
- Headings tags
- Section 508 accessibility attributes
- General code setup
- Page speed
2. Assessment of Site Architecture – The structure of the website is critical to achieving top rankings in search results pages. It is important to make sure that your site and its content are getting properly crawled and indexed by the search engines. Also on-site linking between pages is important. Many companies miss opportunities to use text links from one page of their site to another. It is critical to help the search engines understand what is on your pages. We review the following:
- Canonicalization of URLs
- Existence of XML sitemap and user sitemaps
- URL structure
- Site Usability
- Internal linking
3. SEO Analysis of Website Content – (content optimization) The words you use and how easy the content is to read and understand are important. Quality matters. When someone finds your site, you want them to stay. Give them something to stay for. In order to rank a page, it is critical that we have relevant, useful content that contains keywords or phrases you want to be found for. During our SEO Analysis, we will assess your:
- Quantity of content
- Quality of content
4. Link Popularity – Having others connect to your site shows your popularity. Yup, just like in high school. More friends you have, the more value search engines place in your content and relevance. We will review your competitors and figure out where you need to be. If your site does not have competitive link popularity, it will NOT achieve top rankings for keywords.
5. Social Media Integration – Good SEO = Good Marketing + technical component. Today, you need to reach your customers where they are in social media. In your audit We will look at your online social media presence to identify opportunities for improvement. As the social networks have evolved, the impact that they have on your site’s ability to achieve top rankings on the search engines has changed, too. If you are ‘popular’ on Facebook, then Google notices and thinks you are important and/or relevant. The link to your website from your social media account provides a positive backlink to your site. Google notices.